No, the procedure is performed through very thin punches. A small hole up to 1mm in size is left where your hair has been taken, using the best tools. The holes will usually heal over in 7-10 days, but it could be sooner. The procedure is minimally invasive, so you don’t need to worry about scarring at all. The small scars will be buried in your hair so you cannot see them.
Will I experience pain during operation?
The operation is performed under local anesthesia so you will not feel any pain during operation. You may feel a little pain during the anesthesia injections which is gone in a few minutes.
Do I have any guarantee about results?
As long as you follow the after surgery instructions, result is guaranteed. More than 90% of the transplanted hair will grow and will stay rest of your life.
Does transplanted hair fall again in the future?
No, it stays rest of your life. The transplanted hair is taken from back of your head which area is not sensitive to balding process.
When can I go back to normal life?
You may go back to your normal life right after the operation but avoid strenuous activity for one month.
Can I cover my head after operation?
You should be careful with the transplanted area. You may wear loose hats after.
What are the risks of the operation?
Numbness, swelling, headache might occur after operation which are temporary.
Should I avoid anything after surgery?
Avoid sunlight for 10 days after surgery. You should also avoid pressure on the transplanted area at least ten days.
All you need to do this:
- Take your pictures from front, side and back of your head
- E-mail them to us for assessment
- Get your customized treatment plan and your package offer!
You need only 2 days in Turkey
- Welcome meeting at Airport
- Consultation and blood tests
- Hair Transplant Operation (6-8 hours, local anesthesia)
- Check-up visit and first hair wash
- Special care products and post-operation instructions provided
- Ready to go back home!
- Drop to Airport
- We will be in touch to follow up your result!