At some point, around 50% of men will experience hair loss. This is usually by the time they reach 50, but it can happen in their 30s, 20s, or teens. Male pattern baldness is one of the main issues, which causes bald spots around the crown and hairline/temples. However, this usually depends on the person. The balding pattern could be different in certain people. It’s a hereditary condition that is passed down through family members. There can be other causes for your hair loss too, including stress, disease, and medication. Supplements may be able to stop you from losing more hair, but once your hair has gone forever, transplantation is your only choice. If you’re unsure of the best option for you at the stage you’re at now, you should get free assessment from our experienced doctors.
You need only 2 days in Turkey
- Welcome meeting at Airport
- Consultation and blood tests
- Hair Transplant Operation (6-8 hours, local anesthesia)
- Check-up visit and first hair wash
- Special care products and post-operation instructions provided
- Ready to go back home!
- Drop to Airport
- We will be in touch to follow up your result!