What is the most innovative surgery in the world? No doubt, it is Gastric Sleeve surgery. Thanks to the gastric sleeve in Turkey, you may lose 35 – 45 kgs in a couple of months. Gastric sleeve surgery is performed by laparoscopic surgery.
The basic principle of this operation, get rid of parts of your stomach with small incisions. Doctors renew the sleeve-shape with those small touches. Gastric sleeve carried on under the general anesthesia. The unique surgery will take one or two hours in the operation theater. It means that you need to have two hours to take a step for the new life.
Finally, your new body is about to be reshaped in 1-2 hours. The surgeon takes out the part of your stomach under general anesthesia. Your new appearence has just started, be patient a few next months and get ready to your new life!
What should be your BMI for the Gastric Surgery?
Gastric sleeve is a treatment for obesity. Therefore, if your BMI is under 30, you don’t need to have gastric sleeve operation. Liposuction surgery is a better option for those patients. You may research that option.
The surgery is appropriate for those who have a
– BMI over 35 with obesity-related diseases
– BMI over 40, which is called Obesity.
The analyses are also done for the patients with extreme BMI which is 50 or more and for whom are unsuitable to get an efficient result from other procedures
During the operation, 75% to 85% of the stomach is removed and the surgeon actually creates a long sleeve looks like a banana, then extends the tube in the esophagus to the small intestine.
Modern medicine offers four types of Bariatric Surgery
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- Gastric Band Surgery
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Mini Bypass Surgery
- Weight loss with the Sleeve generally leads faster results than with Gastric Banding and is practically equivalent to that of Gastric Bypass
- There is not any implantable band device. Therefore, there is no risk of slippage or erosion.
- Short recovery period.
- The change in your lifestyle especially eating habits will be permanent.
- Mobilize in a few days
- That surgery may cause some health risks if the patient’s BMI is under 30, so Surgery TR does not accept if it is 30 or less.
- 1-2 days of stay in the hospital
- Patients generally return their normal life within 2 weeks.
- Full surgical recovery usually occurs in 3 weeks. Bu